Programme of the Sensi Seeds Stage on Hanfparade 2023
The Sensi Seeds Stage is the centre of the big opening and closing rallies of the Hanfparade, visible and audible from afar. Here, high-ranking politicians and scene representatives present their ideas of a risk-minimising cannabis policy or report on the latest developments in the field of commercial hemp. The programme is livened up by live performances with artists from hip hop, rap, pop, raggae and dancehall, punk, pop to space rock.
The location is: On Spandauer Straße near the Neptunbrunnen, close to Alexanderplatz and within sight of Berlin’s Red City Hall.
After the final rally at Alexanderplatz there will be many after parties in Berlin…
Opening rally (Spandauer Straße)
- 12:00 – Opening: Steffen Geyer (chair of the march), Fabian Steinmetz (Moderation): introduction of the days programme
- 12:10 – Speeches: 1. Philine Edbauer, Initiative #mybrainmychoice
- 2. Oliver Waack-Jürgensen, CSC High Ground Berlin e.V.
- 12:40 – Music: Kiko King & Creative Maze
- 13:20 – Speeches: 3. Christoph Roßner , Hemp Consultant (Rossner & Sohn GmbH)
- 4. Georg Wurth, Deutscher Hanfverband (DHV)
- 13:40 – Music: Vite (DJ)
- 14:20 – Speeches: 5. Maximilian Plenert, Competence Center Cannabis GmbH (KCG)
- 6. Felix Blei, Miraculix (Drug-Checking Thüringen)
- 7. Daniel Brückner, 420 Berlin Demo Organisator
- 14:50 – Speech for the march off
- 15:00 – Beginning of the procession
15-18 Uhr Procession through the city with parade trucks
We will comfortably demonstrate through the city and attract the attention of passers-by. The highlights are the Brandenburg Gate, the Bundestag, the main train station and the Federal Ministry of Health on Friedrichstraße.
Final rally (Spandauer Straße)
- 18:00 – Fabian Steinmetz (Moderation): introduction to the programme
- 18:10 – Speeches: 8. Chibo Mertineit, Hemp Embassy Nimbin Australia
- 9. Andreas Grätsch, Legalisie activist
- 10. Mirta Rostas, CAPA Cannabis Patient Assoc.
- 11. Ferdinand Siebert, Hanf Museum
- 12. Günther Weiglein, Cannabis patient & legalisation worker
- 18:50 – Music: Häxler
- 19:30 – Speeches: 13. André Moussa Schmitz, Knastschadenkollektiv
- 14. Florian Rister, Deutscher Hanf Verband
- 15. Roman Lemke, Podcast “Sucht und Ordnung”
- 16. Nicole Techler, youth coach
- 20:00 – Music: Mara Zee (DJ)
- 21:55 – Closing speech: Steffen Geyer (chair), Fabian Steinmetz (moderation) and more
- 22:00 – End of the march
Video from earlier Hanfparade
To make an impression how Hanfparade may look like, have a look at the archive of Hanfparade.